I want to thank you for your support during last years transition and would like to share our plans for the future. I’m certain that some of you are asking questions like “What does the future hold for Antares?” Our commitment is to not only to build and improve on the legendary Antares 44, but to also provide our customers with best in class service.
We restructured our operation in order to optimize supply chain and purchasing which will allow us to significantly increase production and reduce build and wait time. We are working with our suppliers to insure the quality of materials, parts, and speed of delivery.
We are looking for trusty service centers close to where most of our owners are sailing and located. We are financially responsible with a healthy financial foundation ready to build and improve on the legendary Antares yacht.
Most of you already know that we did not and will not EVER walk away from our commitments, as the previous owners did.
Our Unwavering Commitment
- Always build to specification and use the highest quality materials available.
- Deliver handcrafted unmatched workmanship, both seen and unseen.
- Quality workplace where our 50 plus full-time Artisans call home since 2003.
- Focused and engaged in product improvement and quality assurance.
- Continue to host the Antares University, where owners and prospective owners learn how easy it is to sail and operate their Antares yacht.
40 Grados Sur has built and commissioned 26 of the finest Antares yachts with 7 more currently in production. We place a tremendous importance and take great pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. We build every Antares yacht to protect its owner and crew. We improve upon every single yacht we build!
We truly believe that “Quality Builds Trust”. Our customers have now have a direct relationship with the shipyard without the need of middle man. This will allow us to listen to customers’ needs and obtain valuable feedback in order to continue improving quality and performance of the yacht. We’re looking forward to seeing you all at the 2017 Annapolis boat show!