The hull and deck are constructed of Isophathalic acid resin and tri-axial knitted fiberglass fabric. The skinning layer is 100% vinylester. Above the water line, the hulls and deck are cored with ¾” Corecell foam, except for hardware attachment points. All coring is vacuum bagged to ensure 100% adhesion. Below the water line, hulls are solid fiberglass. There are 2 forward watertight compartments, one inside each bow locker, as well as 4 watertight bulkheads, 2 forward and 2 aft. Standard fin keels have a sacrificial section allowing for substantial damage to keels without affecting hull integrity. The hull is treated with Interprotect 2000 epoxy barrier coat and Self Polishing Copolymer Antifouling. Hull colour is white.
All sails are designed by UK Sailmakers and are performance cruising sails.
– Fully battened (vertical battens for in-mast furling option)
– 2:1 main halyard with a headboard block and shackle
– Harken mainsheet traveller system mounted on hardtop
– 6:1 Harken traveller controls accessible from cockpit
– Harken sliding luff car system for Mainsail
– Lazy jacks
– Single line reefing for 2 reef points
– Tell tales
– Sunbrella canvas sail cover
– Genoa tracks with adjustable fairleads
– Genoa sheets
– Seldén Code X furling lead to cockpit
– Bowsprit mounted on front crossbeam
– 2:1 auxiliary halyard
– Screecher sheets lead aft to fairlead blocks
– Deck stepped anodized aluminium Seldén Mast, double diamond stay configuration
– Rigid Seldén Rodkicker
– 2 Seldén In-boom single line reefs leading to cockpit
– Running rigging lead through underdeck raceway to stopper equipped cockpit winch pedestals
– All halyards have low-stretch polymer cores with wear resistant polyester covers
– 4 folding mast steps, two on each side (not available on in-mast furling system)
– Conduit in mast for all electrical wiring
– Mast is outfitted with steaming light/deck light, spreader lights, LED anchor and tri-light
– 1 forestay, 2 Dyform wire cap shrouds
– All stays have swaged terminals & open-body turnbuckles
– Anti-chaff sail rollers
– 2 x Selden Shroud covers
– 2 x Harken 50.2 STEA powered winches, 1 centrally mounted sheet winch at helm, and 1 halyard winch mounted on aft pedestal
– 2 Harken 46.2 STA manual self-tailing Genoa sheet winches with 2 winch handles
– Double helm seat with reversible back rest, covered in white polyethylene with additional storage under helm seat. Comes with moveable step stool
– Cockpit seating arranged around expandable starboard table with stainless steel fiddles
– Premium cockpit upholstery
– 12 volt electrical panel
– Full cockpit enclosure
– Stainless Steel grab rail mounted on cockpit ceiling
– Cockpit speakers
– Davit system suitable for dinghies up to 12’ in length
– LPG outlet in starboard aft rope locker connects to BBQ
– Complete canvas package
– 11-foot dinghy with bench seat and with ‘V’ shaped floor.
– Yamaha 15 hp, 2-stroke, manual start outboard engine
– FRP hardtop
– Glass windshield with windshield wipers
– 2 hatches to view mainsail
– LED cockpit lights on dimmer switch
– Primary anchor 150’ x 10mm high test chain, 150’ x 5/8” anchor rode attached to 1 Rocna anchor 33
– Secondary anchor 50’ x 10mm high test chain, 250’ x 5/8” anchor rode attached to 1 x 44lb. Delta type anchor
– Integrated double anchor roller and chain stop
– Quick Rider 1400 electric windlass
– Integrated bridle system
– Spinlock Rope clutches, 8 aft (7 on furling mast option), 3 at forward winch (4 on Jib option)
– Mooring Cleat (12”) with 2 fairleads leading from inboard and outboard on each bow
– Double mooring Cleat (12”) with single fairlead amidships on each hull
– Mooring Cleat (12”) with single fairlead on each stern
– Mooring Cleat (12”) with single fairlead on each transom
– Stanchions (6) 30”-high with double lifelines per side
– Gates with pelican hooks at stern and transom
– Starboard bow seats in pulpits
– Toe-rail is clear anodized T section, mounted on external flange of both deck and hull
– Fasteners are on 5” centres
Complete wrap-around tinted polycarbonate Plexiglas in saloon
– 24-inch Bomar portlights include 2 per port stateroom, 2 in guest stateroom, 2 in wardrobe. Also 1 per head.
– Portlights in both heads fitted with Oceanair Cabinshades
– All 8 hull ports shall be trimmed with cherry wood on the interior of the hull. The 2 hull ports in heads to be excluded
– Oceanair Cabinshade on aft cabin hatches white with blackout option
– Bomar hatches include 1 over galley, 2 over saloon, 1 over port forward cabin, 1 over master head, 2 in aft master cabin (1 overhead, 1 aft), 2 in port guest (1 overhead, 1 aft)
– All hatches include Oceanair blinds
– 2 Goïot emergency exits in aft cabins
– Starboard forward locker with steps attached to outboard wall provide generator access
– Center forward locker with access through 20” x 20” hatch with stainless steel ladder. Contains ship service batteries in fiberglass enclosure. Access to halyards & tunnel under bridgedeck
– Cockpit lazarette with double door entry gives access to refrigeration compressors & steering components
– Twin rope lockers with Starboard dividers creating 4 rope compartments. Each locker houses a 20 lb propane tank with external venting
– Transom Lockers with access to shaft steering system
Stainless steel through-bolted chain plates into primary reinforcements.
Aluminium compression member that supports the forestay, wire bridle and tie-down for the trampoline. Net is woven and sewn Vinyl-dipped Dacron material for excellent comfort and durability.
– Full engine instrumentation panel includes push button engine start and individual gauges for engine temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, charge voltage, and tachometer / hour meter
– Twin Volvo Penta D2-40 HP diesel engines, shaft drive (1¼” shafts) located midships in sound shielded compartment with 115amps/engine alternators and MS15L-B 2.61:1 transmission.
– Dual Racor fuel filters
– Twin 75 gallon diesel tanks mounted midships below water-line with 2 fuel deck inlets
– 3-Zone Cruisair air conditioning/heat (2 x 8,000 BTU, 1 x 18,000 BTU)
– Onan 7.5 kW generator including sound insulation box and gas/water separator
– Flexofold 3 blade 17×15 bladeset propellers
– B&G Zeus2 12” touch screen chartplotter / multifunction display
– Broadband 4G Radar
– GoFree WiFi Module
– 2 x B&G Triton colour multi-data instrument displays at helm station
– B&G Triton Pilot autopilot with RC 42 Fluxgate compass for radar overlay. Includes 2 x Triton autopilot controllers and additional Triton colour multi-data instrument display at the nav station
– SSB system including Dynaplate, Icom M802 radio, AT- 140 tuner and antenna, and GPS data cable kit
– ICOM 504 VHF radio/loud hailer & remote control Mic
– B&G NAIS-400 AIS Transceiver / NSPL-400 AIS Splitter
– 4 X 8L16 Deep Cycle 6V Marine house batteries (740 amp hours) housed in enclosed fiberglass cabinet in centre foredeck locker
– 3 X Group 12V for engines and genset
– Victron Blue Power Panel VE Net monitoring system
– 4 X 304 Watt solar panels recessed into hardtop with Victron Bluesolar regulator as required for solar panels
– Victron MultiPlus 3000-watt power inverter and battery charger located under main settee with control panel at main distribution panel
– 2 shore power inlets c/w shore power cords
– 24, 5 – 15amp circuit breakers located at the distribution panel with Ammeter/Voltmeters on panel
– 12V outlets located 1 at helm, 1 at nav station, 1 at each Cabin, 1 at each head, and 3 at galley.
– USB outlets located 1 at nav station, 1 at each cabin
– All AC circuits have breakers as required (main, 5 std., spare). Ammeter is on electrical panel
– 110V outlet located 1 at entertainment area, 1 at nav station, 1 at each cabin, 1 at each head, 3 at galley, 1 at Washer dryer.
– Saloon – 6 overhead lights. 2 reading lights mounted on forward bulkhead. 4 courtesy lights in the saloon step
– Saloon ceiling light with 4 led lights on dimmer
– Galley – 4 overhead lights and 3 counter lights mounted under outboard shelves. 1 under counter fluorescent over stove top. 3 courtesy lights in the access step faces.
– Master Cabin – 2 overhead lights and 2 reading lights. 4 overhead in dressing area, 3 courtesy lights in access steps
– Master Head – 5 overhead lights
– Port Head – 2 overhead lights with switch
– Port Forward Cabin – 2 overhead lights with switch, 2 reading lights
– Guest Cabin – 2 overhead lights, 2 reading lights
– Cockpit – overhead lights mounted on hardtop. Courtesy lights mounted on each transom step and companion well steps
– All lights to be premium LED
– 2 independent 60-gallon water tanks installed amidships below water-line with 2 fresh water deck inlets located in the anchor locker. Ability to designate draw from either port/starboard tank. The water system is pressurized by a water pump, flow rate 4.5 gal/min. A tank monitoring system is installed on the tanks
– 2 quiet flush electric heads & house size toilet seats. 2 x 30 gallon holding tanks located adjacent to the heads. A “Y” valve is installed to select pump out deck outlets or overboard discharge. A tank monitoring system is installed on the tanks
– 2 x 5.28 gallon hot water tanks, one in each hull, combination electric/engine heat
– 1500-gph bilge pump installed amidships in 2 hulls and 1 in starboard forward generator locker
– Fresh water hot & cold hand held shower is located adjacent to port transom stairs
– Fresh and sea water wash down outlets located in anchor locker
– 43GPH watermaker installed in starboard aft transom locker
– Protection enclosure around fridge and freezer and compressors
– Manual fresh water pump mounted for galley sink
– L-shaped settee on raised platform with panoramic view, storage below. A triangular table with folding corners on a manually adjustable pedestal with vertical and horizontal adjustment. Pass-through to galley. Handrails beside wide stairway lead into each hull. Faux-leather upholstery. Teak and holly flooring throughout. 2 12v fans installed above seating area
– Navigation station faces forward with drawer for instrument storage and access for computer cables. Pedestal mounted navigation chair on swivel
– Entertainment centre: cupboards with shelves below, 3 door cabinet for entertainment equipment.
– Washer/dryer installed in cabinet
– Sliding door joining saloon and cockpit is 38” wide with Phantom screen door
– Solid surface countertops in salon and fridge/freezer
– Chart storage shelf
– Solid surface countertops on inboard and outboard side of galley. A flush mounted double stainless sinks with fixtures and stainless backsplash. 15 cupboards and 5 drawers in cherry veneer finish. A double or triple cooktop. A oven flush mount. Propane oven supplied by 2 x 20 lb aluminium propane tanks stored externally in aft rope lockers. A Convection microwave.
– Cherry finished exterior on fridge/freezer unit. Fridge has 7-ft3 capacity, 3 shelves. Chest freezer has 4-ft3. capacity, and 3 starboard/stainless baskets. Fridge/freezer are cooled by compressors. Independent thermostats for each.
– Queen size berth with foam mattress 60” W x 80” L x 6” D. Bedside table with 2 drawers, 4 storage drawers under berths. 13 cupboards in cabin and dressing area with spacious 5-foot high cupboards with full double doors. The cabin has a cushioned dressing seat over escape hatch. The cabin is independently climate controlled. Overhead hatch with Oceanair blind/screen. 1 12v fan installed at foot of bed.
– Shower – spacious one piece fiberglass module enclosed with a Plexiglas door. Includes moulded shelf, hand held shower with adjustable mount. Shower sump on independent circuit. Quiet flush electric head with house-size toilet seat. Stainless sink with fixtures with storage below and solid surface countertop. Medicine cabinet with deep shelving on inside of door. Soap/toothbrush holder, towel hook & mirror on door.
– Queen size berth 60” W x 80” L x 6” D. 2 drawers under berth, 6 cupboards on outboard wall, hanging locker with depth to accommodate hangers. The cabin has a cushioned dressing seat over escape hatch. The cabin is independently climate controlled. 1 12v fan installed at head of bed.
– Double berth measures 52” W x 76” L x 6” D. 4 rung ladder provides access to the berth. Large storage compartment incorporated into the forward facing wall. 1 12v fan installed at foot of bed.
– Shower – spacious one piece fibreglass module enclosed with a Plexiglas door. Includes moulded shelf, hand held shower with adjustable mount. Shower sump on independent circuit. Quiet flush electric toilet with house-size seat. Solid surface counter top. Cabinets over sink with shelves, 1 cabinet below sink. Hand-held integrated shower.
– Portable manual bilge pump
– Owner’s manual & manuals for all boat systems installed
– 4 – 60’ dock lines, 6 fenders with lines
– Port transom has a recessed telescopic stainless steel boarding ladder
– Striping includes boot stripe, boot accent, stern name and hailing port
-Spares parts kit